Statalist

Re: st: age as time scale in Cox regression

From   "Sebastian F. Büchte" <sfbuechte@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: age as time scale in Cox regression
Date   Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:22:59 +0200

Raoul

my first idea would be to change the timescale to calendar time and
then adjust for age as a covariate in your Cox - regression models.
So, the answer to your question from my point of view would be "no".

Sebastian