st: apologies

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: apologies
Date   Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:50:30 -0400

Please excuse the multiple postings of the monthly SSC archive statistics message. I had tried unsuccessfully to submit the message many times yesterday and today. Marcello Pagano informs me that they have installed a new, super-duper Linux-based filter for pink meat on the listserv, and although I avoided any talk of enlargement of body parts, available mortgage loans or large sums of money in a bank account in my messages, I was reclassified by the filter as a threat to homeland security. Marcello has convinced the filter to accept my messages now.

Thanks for your patience
Kit Baum

* For searches and help try: