Re: st: rologit and mfx

From   "Clive Nicholas" <>
Subject   Re: st: rologit and mfx
Date   Sun, 1 Jul 2007 09:54:32 +0100

Megan Lawson Harrod wrote:

I am trying to calculate marginal effects from coefficients estimated using -rologit-. However, when I type in -mfx- after the rologit command, I get the following error message:

predict() expression  unsuitable for marginal effect calculation

I played around with other options after "mfx" but get the same message every time. I'm using Intercooled 9.0, in case that matters.

Any suggestions?
(1) Did you try the -diagnostics(beta)- and, in particular, -force-
options, as suggested when you click on -unsuitable- in the error
message? Reading what that window says may also help to shed light on
why -mfx- didn't run your model.

(2) Why don't you update to version 9.2?

Clive Nicholas
<>. Thanks!]