Re: st: Re: Fixed effects with almost time invariant dummies

From   "Roy,Suryadipta" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Fixed effects with almost time invariant dummies
Date   Sat, 30 Jun 2007 07:58:28 -0500

Dear Rodrigo and Tobias,

Thank you so much for your help! I was not able to locate the "plus" folder inside ado, so the .ado file was not getting saved in the proper folder. Hence the command was not working! That's why, your typed out commands really helped! And for sure, I am checking out both xthtaylor and xtfevd.

Thanks again! Be back soon :)
Suryadipta.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:09:39 -0400