Re: st: difference with decomp decompose oaxaca

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: difference with decomp decompose oaxaca
Date   Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:56:59 +0200

-decompose- is an early version of -oaxaca-; -decomp- is an alternative.

Negative U can be interpreted as negative discrimination, i.e. in your
case, the female would be even worse of if they'd be treated like men.
ben