st: RE: re: data manipulation question

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: re: data manipulation question
Date   Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:30:22 +0100

No need for guessing here. Stata will tell you:

-help whatsnew8to9- tells you that -levelsof-
was new in Stata 9.

-help whatsnew8- tells you -levels- was added
to Stata 8 on 16apr2003.

-levels- is still there, undocumented, but it's
better to get used to -levelsof-.

David Airey