Re: RE: st: Re: mrtab syntax problem

From   "Martyn Sherriff" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: RE: st: Re: mrtab syntax problem
Date   Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:56:06 +0100

Ben,
	Thanks for that - there were two rows where all the responses were
1.
Martyn

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ben Jann
Sent: 25 June 2007 15:40
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Re: mrtab syntax problem

I think this is because you have rows in the table where all groups
have zero frequency. Please inspect the table produced by your first
command. If a row contains all zeros, the test for this row cannot be
performed. Unfortunately, -mrtab- breaks in this case instead of
providing an informative message or returning missing or so. I'll see
if I can fix that.

ben