Re: st: xtfrontier

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtfrontier
Date   Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:11:13 -0500

I believe the measure of cost inefficiency will be be between one
(maximum efficiency) and infinity.  It is measuring inefficiency as
the ratio of observed cost to minimum cost. Equivalently, the inverse,
which will be is less than or equal to one, could be used as a
measure cost of efficiency.

See also this thread:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-06/msg00578.html

Scott