Re: st: Stata into SAS

From   "Raphael Fraser" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata into SAS
Date   Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:33:01 -0500

Ben,

My first suggestion is the "Little SAS Book." You will find it very
handy. It contains a summary of useful syntax including how to format
variables etc. Also, there is "Applied Statistics & the SAS
Programming Language." These are two excellent resources to learn SAS.
Interestingly, these are the two books that taught me SAS way before I
started using Stata. You will find myriads of books about learning SAS
but these two may prove most useful.

Regards,
Raphael