st: R: Stata as an alternative to @Risk

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: R: Stata as an alternative to @Risk
Date   Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:25:36 +0200

Graham wrote:

Does anyone use Stata to develop risk models as is done with Excel and
@Risk or Crystal Ball.

If this is something that is done I would appreciate if anyone can point
me towards some  tutorials or other help....