Re: st: re: smultron text editor

From   Phil Schumm <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: smultron text editor
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2007 01:21:38 -0500

On Jun 21, 2007, at 7:18 PM, Michael McCulloch wrote:
I've altered Smultron's Advanced Preference for Run Text to my stata path, which is:
/applications/stata
However, when I Run Text, the results window comes up blank. I've contacted the Smultron developer, and he is not familiar with Stata. Any suggestions?