st: RE: New Stat/Transfer switch to control output Stata version

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: New Stat/Transfer switch to control output Stata version
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:30:46 +0100

Thanks for the prompt and helpful update. Just one thing is confusing
me. How is Stat/Transfer supposed to know the difference between the
switch /v or \v<versionnumber> (implying a version) and the switch /v
(which implies verbose output, according to stwin9.pdf and the
Stat/Transfer online help "Command Processor Options for Messages")?

Thanks in advance

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics