st: Fracplot of HR vs. logHR

From   "Brian Harrison" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Fracplot of HR vs. logHR
Date   Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:15:45 +0100

Dear All,

I wonder if you could help me with the following query. I am currently developing a Cox prognostic model including a
number of continuous and categorical variables using the mfp command. I would like to plot the adjusted hazard ratio (and 95%CI) of one of the continuous covariates (on the y-axis) against the covariate itself (on the x-axis). I know that the fracplot command produces a plot of the logHR but, despite my best efforts, I have been unable to modify the options of this command to obtain a plot of the HR (and 95%CI). I wonder if anyone has any idea how this could be done.
Many thanks for your help.

Yours sincerely,

Brian Harrison

* For searches and help try: