Re: st: printing table with * for significance levels

From   "bunny , lautloscrew.com" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: printing table with * for significance levels
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:35:37 +0200

thx everybody !
your contributions helped a lot for my ordered logit models... !!

matthias