Re: st: getting percent change in estout table

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: getting percent change in estout table
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:49:24 +0200

Can you clarify what exactly you mean by "percent change results".
Maybe also give an example.
ben