st: The Mystery Remains (was: Strange problem with stcox inside a loop)

From   "K Jensen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: The Mystery Remains (was: Strange problem with stcox inside a loop)
Date   Sun, 17 Jun 2007 11:36:21 +0100

Thanks for the -tuples- suggestion, Maarten.  It looks like a useful
command in other contexts, but I don't want to run all possible
combinations of variables.

So, the mystery remains.  Can ANYONE out there explain why the code
marked "A" below works, but the code "B" gets the error message
"option nolog not allowed" when it runs model2?  Please!?

Yours desperately
Karin

*------------- begin A ---------------
sysuse auto