st: Re: Extracting list of RHS variables after recalling stored estimates?

Subject   st: Re: Extracting list of RHS variables after recalling stored estimates?
Date   Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:13:10 -0400

Well, it depends on what you want them for and how you plan to use them. I don't know what you mean by *list* form. Once you restore the estimates, you should have full access to whatever you normally would have right after estimation. You can start out looking at the results of these commands:

mat b=e(b)
local eqnames: coleq b
local varnames: colnames b
local eqvarnames: colfullnames b

di "`eqnames'"
di "`varnames'"
di "`eqvarnames'"

You can then either do a foreach loop through the varnames and check which equations they are in using eqnames, or you can just loop through and parse eqvarnames on colons.

Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel" <[email protected]>