Re: st: Creating output table after -mfx-

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Creating output table after -mfx-
Date   Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:42:38 +0200

The error means that -mfx2- is trying to -ereturn post- in -e(b)- a
matrix that has missing values (for t2 and t3 in your case), which
-ereturn post- does not allow.
ben