st: RE: Stat/Transfer 9 already defaults to Stata 10, so be careful

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Stat/Transfer 9 already defaults to Stata 10, so be careful
Date   Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:10:23 +0100

I had the same problem myself, with the very latest Stat/Transfer 9.03.
My fix was similar to yours, except that I put my line

set write-old-ver 9

in my profile.stcmd file in my StatTransfer9 folder. I am looking
forward to getting Stata 10, so I can take that line out again.

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
National Heart and Lung Institute