Re: st: Re: Stat/Transfer 9, with Stata 10 support, now shipping on all platforms

From   "Robert Duval" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Stat/Transfer 9, with Stata 10 support, now shipping on all platforms
Date   Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:59:31 -0500

Hi Bambang,

This is a mailing list for Stata supported by regular users. This is
not the official support email address for StatTransfer.

You should contact them directly with any specific questions.

Furthermore, I don't recommend disclosing private (e.g
license,registry) information about your StatTransfer copy to an open
mailing list like this one.

Best
Robert