st: Stat/Transfer 9, with Stata 10 support, now shipping on all platforms

From   Steven Dubnoff <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stat/Transfer 9, with Stata 10 support, now shipping on all platforms
Date   Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:08:18 -0700

Stat/Transfer Version 9 now has support for Stata 10, including support for the new time and date/time types. If you have a license for Stat/Transfer Version 9, you can download an update from our website. If you have an older version, upgrades are available from us or from Stata.

Our Unix versions have just shipped and include new variants which support 64 bit Linux and Solaris.

Version 9 adds support for R, Excel 2007, SAS CPORT and more (please see our website, below, for more information).

Best,

Steve

Steven Dubnoff [email protected]
Circle Systems We make your data instantly usable.
Download Stat/Transfer from http://www.stattransfer.com
1001 Fourth Avenue, #3200 (206) 682-3783
Seattle, WA 98154 Fax (206) 328-4788

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/