Re: st: duplicated observations when appending several files

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: duplicated observations when appending several files
Date   Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:59:26 +0200

thank you Friedrich for your help, I'll let you know the result as soon as I
give it a try.
Best
Mariarosaria