RE: st: RE: How to estimate in xtprobit with known coefficients for some variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: How to estimate in xtprobit with known coefficients for some variables
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:30:01 +0100

The FAQ speaks:

"The current version of Stata is 9. Please specify if you are using
an earlier version; otherwise, the answer to your question is likely
to refer to commands or features unavailable to you."

Please note that as from June 25 the current version is Stata 10.

Normally those who have questions about Stata 10 or who have
clever or interesting solutions dependent on Stata 10 will
make that clear in their postings in the first several weeks
after the new release, but the Statalist default will be on their side.

Naturally the list exists for questions and answers on all
versions of Stata, 10 or lower, including versions too old to be eligible
for tech-support from StataCorp. The point is only that it is in your interests
to make clear if you are using an old version.

Maarten Buis