RE: st: RE: Bargraphs, order, SD

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Bargraphs, order, SD
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:04:41 +0100

-ciplot- from SSC may help. But the existence of
that program does not affect that the fact that
it display less information than a -dotplot-.

Go on, surprise your supervisor by using a better
graph than (s)he suggested.

Knag Anne-Christine