Re: st: CLAD with different censoring points (cnreg with LAD - CNLAD?)

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: CLAD with different censoring points (cnreg with LAD - CNLAD?)
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:21:54 +0200

Hi Antonio,
I once wrote a generalization of -clad- that uses the same estimation
technique (Buchinsky's iterative linear programming algorithm) but
allows a different censoring point for each observation. The program
is called -cqreg-. I will the send you a copy off-list. Please note
that it is not clear whether the algorithm produces consistent results
in the case of variable censoring points. It has been on my list since
long to investigate on this, but I just never got to do it. This is
why -cqreg- is not public yet. Use it at your own risk (i.e., if I
were you, I would conduct some simulations to evaluate whether -cqreg-
produces appropriate results in your situation).
ben