RE: st: RE: Graphs: patterns instead of solid colors in Stata Maps

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Graphs: patterns instead of solid colors in Stata Maps
Date   Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:45:38 +0100

On the main thread, I would underline how useful
different gray-scales can be. There is some discussion
on this within

SJ-5-4  gr0023  . . . . Stata tip 27: Classifying data points on scatter plots
        Q4/05   SJ 5(4):604--606                                 (no commands)
        tips for using -separate-, gray-scale gradation, and text
        characters as class symbols to classify data points on
        a scatter plot

Jeph Herrin