st: Graphs, pull out random values at peak interval

From   Knag Anne-Christine <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Graphs, pull out random values at peak interval
Date   Wed, 06 Jun 2007 16:25:33 +0200

Hi,
I have plotted production for 7 different groups over a time period of
around 100 days. There were some days without production, these days varied
between the groups. Production began and ended at different days in each of
the groups. I want to compare 25 random days at the middle of the production
period between and within groups (1factor anova). But how can I pull out 25
random days in the middle using STATA?

I have another comparison where I am looking at the max size of the product
that were measured each day. The max size peaks over a period of around 7
days. The peaks occurs at different times between the groups. How can I
compare the sizes within and between the groups during just the peak?

Thanks, and have a nice day!
AC