Re: st: Stata graph editor

From   "Sebastian F. B�chte" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata graph editor
Date   Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:30:21 +0200

I would also like to refer to a posting from Kit Baum from last year
(I copied the posting further down into this email) where Kit
expresses his or maybe _the_ need for unicode support in Stata
graphics. So, I wonder whether Stata 10 will support unicode in
graphics or - more general - whenever it deals with strings?

Sebastian

Original Posting: