st: Rolling error message: "Macro Length Exceeded"

From   "Rachna Prakash" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Rolling error message: "Macro Length Exceeded"
Date   Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:19:09 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to run rolling regressions on a large unbalanced panel and I
keep getting the error message "Macro Length Exceeded".  I have tried to
split my data into smaller panels also to run the program but I still get
the same message.  I will really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks