Re: st: first stage of xtivreg2, fe

From   "alessia matano" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: first stage of xtivreg2, fe
Date   Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:41:41 +0200

Sorry, I forgot...

could it be the problem of centered R^2, that is different from a normal R^2??
Anyway, knowing how xtivreg2 do the first stage is already enough.
Thank you