Re: st: combining multiple strata with single psu

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: combining multiple strata with single psu
Date   Fri, 01 Jun 2007 15:02:51 -0500

For some suggestions, see

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/stratum.html

in that Stata FAQ

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]