Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Quantile regression with sample selection

From   "Andrey V. Ivanov" <>
Subject   st: Quantile regression with sample selection
Date   Thu, 31 May 2007 16:44:49 -0700

Dear all,

I am trying to implement a Buchinsky (1998: The Dynamic of Changes in the Female Wage Distribution in the {US}: A Quantile Regression Approach, Journal of Applied Econometrics) technique to deal with the sample selection problem in a quantile regression.

I have a standard dataset on working women's wages, and I need to treat the women's selectivity into work.

Could anyone please help me?

Many thanks

Chair for Applied Microeconomics, Department of
Economics, Mannheim University, D-68131 Mannheim, Germany
Co-editor of JEPS:

* For searches and help try: