st: RE: estimation of nonlinear simultaneous equations system

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: estimation of nonlinear simultaneous equations system
Date   Wed, 30 May 2007 23:52:04 +0100

Presumably you are aware of

FAQ     . . . . . . . . . Using Stata to solve a system of nonlinear equations
        10/05   How can I use Stata to solve a system of nonlinear
                equations?
                http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/lang/nl.html

Your problem is very general given no specification of F or G and the fact
that you want some flexibility over error structure. Nor do you say how
you expect or want to estimate the equations.

Hyeok Jeong