st: estimation of nonlinear simultaneous equations system

From   Hyeok Jeong <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: estimation of nonlinear simultaneous equations system
Date   Wed, 30 May 2007 14:56:53 -0700

Title: estimation of nonlinear simultaneous equations system

Dear Stata listers,

I would like to estimate a nonlinear simultaneous equation system using Stata, for example:
Y1(t) = F[X1(t),X2(t); p] +U1(t)
Y2(t) = G[X1(t),X2(t); p] +U2(t),
where Y1 and Y2 are dependent variables,  X1 and X2 are explanatory variables, U1 and U2 are possibly correlated error terms, and p is the vector of parameters to be estimated.

All I know about nonlinear estimation from Stata is the "nl" routine for a single equation estimation.
Could anyone help me to implement this estimation using Stata?  I will appreciate it much.

Hyeok