Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Endogenous covariate in count panel data

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Endogenous covariate in count panel data
Date   Tue, 29 May 2007 17:45:21 -0400

Corey Phelps --
see e.g.

On 5/29/07, Corey Phelps <> wrote:
I sent the query below to the list over the weekend, but did not receive any
response. I am sending it again. My apologies for the resubmission.t

I have panel count data in which two right-hand-side variables (of which
there are many) are potentially endogenous. One covariate is continuous and
roughly normally distributed while the other is a dichotomous indicator
variable. I am looking for suggestions on how to estimate such a model in