Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Basic STATA Commands

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Basic STATA Commands
Date   Mon, 28 May 2007 21:50:50 -0500

At 05:54 PM 5/28/2007, Conor N. Fernandez wrote:

I am doing a STATA project that involves running a number of tests, but cannot figure out the specific commands. Could anyone tell me what the commands are for the following tests?
In general,

findit something-or-other

will often lead you to what you want, e.g.

findit chow test

points you to assorted FAQs.  You can also go to the statistics FAQ page at

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu