Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: GMM and systems of structural equations

From   "Fausto Araujo" <>
Subject   st: GMM and systems of structural equations
Date   Sun, 27 May 2007 15:56:46 +0000

Hi everyone,

I have this model:

This model is a panel data with 5 thousands individuals in 10 years. If this is not a system, I could estimate for arellano an bond, but the problem arise when I need to use a systems endogenous equations. So, my doubt is if is there a program which it permits to use a arellano and bond and systems endogenous equations for panel estimation?
Could someone help in this subject?
I appreciate,

Seja um dos primeiros a testar o novo Windows Live Mail Beta- grátis. Acesse

* For searches and help try: