Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: xtmixed with dynamic panel data

From   "Sundar Bharadwaj" <>
Subject   st: xtmixed with dynamic panel data
Date   Fri, 25 May 2007 17:15:09 -0400

Hi all,

I am estimating a dynamic model where the lagged values of the dependent
variable are specified as predictors.
This leads to typical endogeneity problem.
So far, I have used system-GMM to handle it but I would like to use
xtmixed method to address the nested structure of the data.
The question is:
Is there code that I can use to handle endogeneity while using xtmixed?