Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: multiple corrections, non-normal data

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: multiple corrections, non-normal data
Date   Fri, 25 May 2007 06:37:45 -0400

Aha! Given the locale, it must be lutkefisk!

On May 25, 2007, at 2:33 AM, Nick wrote:

The original poster hails from which is the Institute
of Marine Research in Norway. We need hard data to
settle Elizabeth's conjecture, but I would put
a very low prior probability on iguanas being
a research topic among Norwegian fisherysciencefolk.
I wouldn't put your money on lobsters either.