Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Fwd: Panel or pooled data

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: Panel or pooled data
Date   Wed, 23 May 2007 14:48:50 -0400

xtreg ......, i(id) fe cluster(id)
ssc inst ivreg2
ssc inst xtivreg2
xtivreg2 ......, i(id) fe cluster(id)

On 5/3/07, Schaffer, Mark E <> wrote:
First, Stock and Watson have shown that the usual heteroskedastic-robust
SEs for the fixed effects estimator are not consistent, but the
cluster-robust ones are.  See