Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: adoupdate : problem with reported r(pkglist)

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: adoupdate : problem with reported r(pkglist)
Date   Tue, 22 May 2007 22:25:50 -0500

At 09:07 PM 5/22/2007, Clive Nicholas wrote:
I've encountered a slight niggle with -adoupdate, update- that may be
related to Zurab's issue; namely, that it keeps insisting that the
same couple of SSC packages on my list have new versions ready to
download, when in fact they don't: one of them is your very own
-xml_tab-. It does it every time I execute -adoupdate-.
That has happened to me too. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the package solves the problem. If the problem persists, let Kit Baum know, as sometimes there is a problem on SSC's side.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: