Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Re: Statalist message delays

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Statalist message delays
Date   Tue, 22 May 2007 08:04:15 +0100 (BST)

--- From: "Friedrich Huebler" <>
> > Recently I observe considerable delays in the distribution of
> > messages sent to Statalist
> > Is this related to my use of Yahoo Mail or is there a general
> > with the Statalist listserver?

I use Yahoo Mail (because my institution won't allow me to sent plain
text messages with my university mail account when I am away from the
office) Sometimes it is slower than my university account and sometimes
it is faster than my university account. I haven't found a pattern yet.

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam