Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Statalist message delays

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   st: Statalist message delays
Date   Mon, 21 May 2007 09:33:52 -0700 (PDT)

Recently I observe considerable delays in the distribution of
messages sent to Statalist. When I send something to the list, I
receive various out-of-office messages from other list members almost
immediately. Messages also appear in the Statalist archive at shortly after they were sent.
However, several hours can go by before I receive my own message via

Do other list members experience similar delays? Is this related to
my use of Yahoo Mail or is there a general problem with the Statalist

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.