Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: uvis - rationale for generating random b's

From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: uvis - rationale for generating random b's
Date   Mon, 21 May 2007 11:12:12 +0200

--- Jake F wrote:
> I was curious about the rationale for the following
> code, which is contained within uvis, the command for
> imputing data that is called repeatedly by ice.  Both
> of these programs were written by Patrick Royston.

The person who is best capable of answering this
question is Patrick, and he is, for as far as I know,
not a member of statalist. His email address can be
found in the help-file of -ice-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam