st: RE: A problem with grqreg (confidence intervals by quantiles)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: A problem with grqreg (confidence intervals by quantiles)
Date   Thu, 17 May 2007 23:48:01 +0100

This looks like something graphic. Very likely
that you need to -update- your Stata so that
this all works properly. What's explicit on
SSC is that this package requires Stata 8.2
for it to work correctly.