st: Re: saved results

Subject   st: Re: saved results
Date   Mon, 14 May 2007 21:51:08 -0400

..
see -help statsby-

Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Choi" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 8:34 PM
Subject: st: saved results

I am calculating rates of change using the following
command, where id is the unique identifier for an
individual with repeated measurements on the outcome
over time:

by id: regress outcome time

I would like to obtain saved estimates for each
individual, namely the beta coefficient for each
regression. I tried to obtain the regression results
for each individual with:

predict xb

But this will only predict based on the last
regression (for the last person in the data set). Unfortunately, "by id: predict xb" is not an option.

Any suggestion on how I can obtain the beta
coefficient for each individual?