Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: saved results

From   Andy Choi <>
Subject   st: saved results
Date   Mon, 14 May 2007 17:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

I am calculating rates of change using the following
command, where id is the unique identifier for an
individual with repeated measurements on the outcome
over time:

by id: regress outcome time

I would like to obtain saved estimates for each
individual, namely the beta coefficient for each
regression.  I tried to obtain the regression results
for each individual with:

predict xb

But this will only predict based on the last
regression (for the last person in the data set).
Unfortunately, "by id: predict xb" is not an option.

Any suggestion on how I can obtain the beta
coefficient for each individual?