Re: st: Meta regression

From   Olalekan Uthman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Meta regression
Date   Mon, 14 May 2007 13:29:56 -0700 (PDT)

You can get some help from these sites

http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/medicine/bmj/systreviews/pdfs/chapter18.pdf

http://www.medepi.net/meta/software/Bradburn_metan_updates.pdf

Olalekan Uthman