Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: transition probabilities

From   "emre ekinci" <>
Subject   st: transition probabilities
Date   Mon, 14 May 2007 14:41:29 +0000

I need to estimate transition probabilities subject to some constraints.I do not know how to tell stata to do that.
speicificallly,I have a 3x3 matrix with each cell contatining some probability.I need to estimate these probabilities subject to 6 marginal probabilities.I can give further info to people who are willing to help.

thank you in advance.

Hem e-postalarinizi, hem de Bilgisayarinizi MSN Güvenlik ile koruma altina alin!

* For searches and help try: