Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: IV probit with dummy endogenous regessors

From   Partha Deb <>
Subject   Re: st: IV probit with dummy endogenous regessors
Date   Thu, 10 May 2007 14:46:53 -0400

-biprobit- works nicely if you have one endogenous (and binary) regressor. -mvprobit- would work with multiple, binary regressors.

Both models are subject to distributional assumptions.

Hope this helps.

Partha wrote:

... is there any other Stata command suitable for the probit with endogenous dummy?

thanks alot

Re: st: IV probit with dummy endogenous regessors
"Brian P. Poi" <>
Thu, 10 May 2007 11:05:27 -0500 (CDT)